>SHOW OF HANDS.    DO ANY OF YOU PRE-MENAPAUSEL GALS SUFFER THE SAME MONTHLY
>SYMPTOMS??
>
>joyce>

Every month I swear that I've experienced a dreadful progression, I'll never
be the same again. Meds just don't work like they're supposed to or not at
all. You'd think I'd remember from month to month, but this short term
memory loss kicks in and I have to go through it all over again, like that
movie Groundhog Day but not funny.

To John Morey re: his voice. Sing! That is the one thing every one marvels
at about me, my voice is very strong. Our local APDA has a Friday morning
sing group that is fun and run by a voice therapist, I sing in church for a
couple of hours a week and exercise those voice muscles. Use it- don't lose it!

Kathie Tollifson