Hi Medora,
I am having a simlar experience. I've been taking Amantadene for about
6 months now and its effectivness is wearing thin, so it is time to
go on to Sinemet I am told. I took one 10/100 pill and within 1/2 hour
I was sweating, my heart was racing, fast breathing, and I felt VERY
uncomfortable. I went right back to the Amantadene (because Helen and
I went to Rochester to visit our kids) and now that we're back home,
I am wondering what to do. Is the "cure" worse than the disease?
I am very interested in what answers you get from others.

Regards, Bruce McCallum [log in to unmask] Diag: 5 1/2 yr.