Congressman LONGLEY's office called at 2:30 this afternoon
and is now a co-sponsor of the Udall Bill.

This means that we have 100% co-sponsorhip for Maine's
delegation (Snowe,Longley, Cohen, Baldacci).

Congressman  Baldacci's office called me and is hoping to set up a joint
press conference, and educatinal publicity.  I think someone from PAN should
give them a call either in Washington, or to Doug Dunbar or Baldacci's Bangor
office.

The local newspaper (the Portland Press-Herald) now wants to interview me.
 He thinks the idea of Parkinsonians who never have to leave their
 residences, and who use Internet to push for the Udall bill, is an inspiring
idea to get published.

I asked the Press-Herald editor to time the story to be released  at about
the time of the May 6-8 Invisible No More
conference in Washington.

The local  CBS affiliate, WGME-TV wants to do a news story.

Seems like if in every state, Udall activists get media coverage, we will go
a long way towards passing the Bill.

Ivan Suzman ([log in to unmask])