We called our esteemed Sen. Charles Robb who was the pivotal vote to confirm
Clarence Thomas to the Supreme Court, and who hasn't yet decided to  support
the Udall bill because his father was afflicted with it which would make it
appear to make it self serving.
We strongly emphasized the disparity of money allocated to Aids research for
instance in comparison and reminded the Sen.'s aide that the parkinsonians
residing in his dominion are dedicated voters who look at issues with keen
interests.
I think that if we could snow him under an avalanche of E-mail on this
subject, he might lend his support to this cause. Let's get his E-mail
address and go for it.

Michel