Hi,

My mother (Pam Barnett) has PD, and has been adjusting sinemet dosage (now
taken in liquid form) for sometime to help ridigity, tremor, etc. (She
doesn't think she gets dyskensia yet). She gets mixed results from the
medication, no effect sometimes, and better results on low protein diet.

We read your email on the PD List, summarising how you improved your wife's
regime by calculating the levadopa concentration in the bloodstream over the
day, to determine acceptable min and max levels.

I would be very interested in the levadopa/bloodstream figures that you
used. Could you send them to me and/or a reference. Also, what about other
factors that possibly effect the uptake of levadopa (Diet, Stress, Activity,
Liquid or Pill form, etc). Are these averaged figures and do they indicate
the variance. Just wondering how much these figures vary for different people.

Regards,

Kim Barnett for Pam Barnett (63 PD 9)