From:   Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange Network on behalf of Diane
Mchutchison
Sent:   Thursday, April 18, 1996 11:57 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Virus Warning.

According to a corporate virus guy that I know, in regard to this virus
warning, this bogus version has existed for some time.  It is not a virus,
but a Trojan horse, and should be deleted from all systems.  The current
version of PKZIP is 3.04g, and is distributed as an EXE, not z ZIP.  (Kind
of hard to distribute an UNZIP program that is ZIPped.)