I have just returned from Udall Awards dinner in Washington D.C..  While there my wife and  I visited 8 of the 9 Pennsylvania Congressmen who had not yet agreed to cosponsor.  Five agreed to cosponsor (Holden, Clinger, Kanjorski, McHale,and McDade).  We
et with the legislative assistants of the other three and two of those sounded promising (Schuster and Weldon).  If those two come through, we will have both Pennsylvania senators and 18 of 21 Congressmen.

Ken Aidekamn from New Jersey visited Congressmen Christopher Smith, a strong right to life advocate who has now agreed to cosponsor.

Senators Snowe, Bradley, and  Harkin have also just signed on as cosponsor.

We are gaining momentum in time for the May 6--8 PAN Forum.  Anyone with the inclination and the where with all to come to this Forumm PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE  DO.  We need your help and involvement now. Call me if you have any questions (412-521-9584)