My name is Amy Strizak and I have just subscibed to this listserv.  I am
a graduate student in Hearing and Speech Sciences at Ohio University.  I
did my undergraduate work at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.  I became
interested in PD when my grandfather was diagnosed with it some years
ago.  Recently my grandmother has also been diagosed with PD.  I am
interested in gaining any information that may be of some help to my
grandmother.  Her sypmtoms have seemed to progress much more rapidly than
my grandfather's ever did.

                AMY STRIZAK ([log in to unmask])