Joyce, I don't know if you saw my post on menstrual-related fluctuations
a few months ago. There was one report that Diamox dramatically reduced
the effect; maybe you could ask your neuro to look it up in the local
medical library, and see what he thinks:
   Factor S; Movement Disorders 1993:8:240-241
Cheers, Joe

J. R. Bruman (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road
Sherman Oaks CA 91403