---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 21:58:51 -0400 (EDT)
From: Barbara Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
To: David Boots <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Update

David.  I think you are incredibly brave to face that surgery.  I also
think you should be involved in training doctors and nurses...I am sure
having you as a patient is an education for them.:)  About pounding the
walls and screaming in rage and fear...yes, I think a lot of us do that
but your use of words to express that rage and fear couched in humor does
a lot for all of us.  Somehow, a disability seems much crueler as spring
comes and we want to do more.  I think of you often.  Hang in there.  We
need you.  Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing