For those of us who are taking NADH there is good news on the pricing front.
 The June '96 issue of Life Extension magazine features an article on the
treatment of PD with NADH.  It's a good article that reviews the work of Dr.
Birkmayer in Vienna, Austria.  But of great interest is that Life
Extension(LE) is now offering 30 tabs of 5mg strength for a list price of
$32.00 which is further reduced to $22.13 when purchased by members in
quantities of 4 bottles.  This compares to the Menuco price of $79.00 list
with some discount available if 5 boxes are ordered bringing the price to
$65.83.  So, the new LE price is about one third of Menuco's.

I spoke briefly with a representative of Life Extension(LE) today and she
told me LE had tryed to get Menuco to reduce their dealer price but to no
avail.  So, LE  arranged for another source which will be available soon.  LE
is currently taking back orders.  It will be interesting to learn more of the
details of LE's new source and its quality since Menuco claimed to have a
patented form.

Life Extension can be reached at 800-544-4440

For the record, I have no vested interest in anyway with Life Extension nor
am I advising anyone to take NADH.  That decision is a personal one.  I'm
just passing on published information for review by my fellow Parkies.

Fred Schaffert (53,1)