Recently diagnosed with adult onset diabetes mellitus on the basis of two
glucose tests of more than 180, but I have been on the edge for years (10?).
 Currently taking glucotrol and undergoing the normal training period as to
diet, etc.  Diagnosed with PD 4 years ago (?).I have two uncles who were
adult onset and took insulin.  One is still alive (75) and the other died
several years ago (73), but he had been in ill health for years because of
war wounds.  Sorry for the need to use approximations, I wanted to get this
off and didn't have time to check the records.  PettifogJS @ AOLCom (Jack
Stanfield, Laramie, Wyo.)