Charlie,  Ive been reading ur messages about Parlodel.

I've been on that horrible med for some time and although it duz wat it duz
for the PD its a dangerous mindblowing drug.    Bromocyptin is the medical
name and its side effects almost caused me to loose my mind and my family.
  Until we discovered the cause of my problems   HALLUCINATIONS,   SEVERE
PARANOIA  AND   ILLUSIONS  the family became basket cases.    Finally,
  Chuck contacted a therapist familiar with  movement disorders and I was
admitted to the hospital for 10 days while I began a CLOZAPIN (CLOZORIL).

Allthough the Clozoril requires weekly blood tests and is the most controlled
medicine in America,  it fixed my problems somewhat.  On occassion, I "hear"
Chuck talking on the house phone from his car,  or "whispering" in the TV
remote controller but we have developed a signal that tells me to stop the
process.

It also helps me sleep better as my last dose is at midnight.

Im only telling you about Parlodel and to be careful with it. Sometimes,
local neuro's dont have a large enough patient base to know about this
phenom.

Better to be know this experience than be caught off guard.  It sneeks up on
you.

Joyce