I have NO PROBLEMS parking anywhere we go regardless of the state.  We drove
from NJ to Hilton Head through Atlanta without any question.   Who would be
ignorant enough to question it.

In fact I have NY plates and dashboard card and live in NJ and the card
expired end of February.  They are so backed up they said "it is going out
soon".

The problem I see almost daily, is that there are not enough   HANDICAPPED
  parking places.  I dont know if you see it, but it seems that each month
there are more and more.  There are days I cant find a Handi spot to park.
   Pretty soon as the population grows older,  the HANDICAPPED spots will
take over the parking lots!!!!  HA HA

Joyce