Hello Carol,

I have given up trying to understand why my "drugs" work for a few hours or a
complete day.

I've been on the LS since November.  It becomes a complicated process to have
to drink each hour.

Then there are times when I require a half dose every 1/2 hour.
Then there are times I oversleep my 0600 drink and have to take a double
Then there are times I require a double in the evening

(in caps purposely)  THE PROBLEM I HAVE WITH LS NOW IS UPSET STOMACH AND
HAVEING TO VISIT THE W.C. OFTEN.     Three times a day I gulp MYLANTA but it
doesnt help.  When I first started LS we dilluted OJ 50/50 with water.  the
LS didnt work until we went to straight OJ.    I stopped the Ascorbic Acid
flakes  it made the LS too strong.  Now we're trying to dilute it
70/30(water) and its too soon to tell if its working.  That needs a few days
trial.
Does anyone else on LS have a similar complaint??

The LS is  besides the other 32 medicine pills and 8 Vit. C/E's
TO BE HONEST, I WATCH WAT I EAT BUT I CANT BE BOTHERED TO TIME MY EATING AND
MY LS DRINKING.

After 12 years, I know that no matter how careful I try to be with what I eat
and when I eat it  the PD overrides the rules.

21 days to P DAY in Toronto.!!!!!  The PD pains  X  anxiety = PD pain x 2.

Love Joyce