Gordon- This is indeed some kind of breakthrough and certainly good news.
            On March Sen. John Chafee wrote to Dr. Bruce C Vladeck, Administrat
or for Health Care Financing Administration, on my behalf , requesting an
an explanation  for the decision not to fund Pallidotomies. I have requested
a meeting with Sen. Chafee to further persue this because I have not received
any infomation from that agency.
               Please keep us posted on any further developments.
                                        Ted Nelson
                                                  62  6  pal