Date: Mon, 15 Apr 1996 12:10:30 -0400
From: LISTSERV Listmaster <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: PD Archives (fwd)

Hi Barb,

I thought I should correct one misunderstanding.  The archives or the list
logs are still available.  A record of everything that goes on is still
held by LISTSERV.  What is missing is the database function.  When it will
re-appear I don't know.  There is no concrete date available from LSOFT
for when it will return.  However, after hearing from LSOFT about this
issue, I suspect you'll see it sooner than later.  I know this doesn't
make you feel warm and fuzzy, but you shouldn't just write it off.

Steve

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing