At 11:21 AM 4/15/96 -0400, [log in to unmask] wrote:
>Humorous but also  somewhat true. I'm told what the cows have is infectious
>to humans. causing Parkinsonism symptoms that rapidly progress to eventual
>death.

Very humorous....  I have early signs of PD or Parkinsonism and spent about
7 weeks in England during the past year, and I ate the beef :).

Are there any specific regions of England that were affected more than
others?  Perhaps, some of the members from UK could fill us in.  I spent
most of my time in Yeovil, Somerset.  However, I traveled to Teesside,
Manchester and London during my visits.

What's the latest, other than the economic disaster?  Can we learn anything
about PD from the mad cow disease or the human counterpart?

Stephen Duff