        Joyce: this is Gordon's message. Consider this the most "absolutely
fascinating" event you may ever experience. Now, he did have two
thalomotomies, 3 months apart and the improvement was instantaneous. When I
caught up with him in the ICU he was feeding himself lunch, wanting them to
page me and the quotes aboveare what he said. His right side is wonderfulm,
the left not so, but better. The meds are dimished some, but very regular in
working and he no longer had hot flashes. Anyway, he wants you to stop
worrying, it will be fine. Obviously his tremors were what Dr. Burchiel
attacked--it was the Doctor's choice, but it has been truly a modern medical