From:   Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange Network on behalf of Ken
Lane
Sent:   Monday, April 22, 1996 11:47
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        PD and Sinemet

I have had PD for 6 years and was taking sinemet 25/100.  About 6 months ago
my doctor increased the dose to 25/250 but it caused bad stomach pain and
vomiting. As a result I went back on 25/100s. Question: I see people talking
about liquid sinemet (I've never heard of it hear in Australia) is it any
easier on the system than tablets? If so I'll talk to my doctor about it.
Greetings to all from the land down under.
                  Ken Lane ([log in to unmask])