Hi to all Parkinsonians & Caregivers:

My name is Bill Rogers and I am involved in a big fundraising event hosted by
our Peteborough,Ontario Chapter.I am 56 yrs old with Pd for last 7 yrs.
Our Chapter is conducting a " Dream Home "draw on June 28th this year and hope
to raise $100,000 + for research to find a cure for Parkinsons.
Only 3000 tickets will be sold so odds of winning are better than most raffles.
Cost per ticket is $100.00.
>From now till June 21st we will be giving away early bird cash prizes of
(1) $500.00 & (5) $100.00 cash prizes per week.Then on June 28th the new home
valued @ approx. $200,000.will go to the big winner.
Anyone wishing to buy a ticket and helping our cause can do so by phoning
toll free 1-800-565-3000. They will take your visa or master card number and
mail your ticket stub to you.
Tickets are 1/2 sold out now so don't delay if you would like a ticket and get
in on the early bird money draws now and the big prize on June 28th.
If any questions email me @ [log in to unmask]
Thanks

Bill