constant thanks to Alan.
My mother actually doesn't have that much dyskinesia at present. It is
dystonia and what i believe is bradykinesia, loss of balance, and possibly
freezing which are the main problems. She was also hallucinating but that
seems better now. It's the cramping and falling that's the worst.
Will let all know what I find out re. Kaiser.
Today was the first day I had a conversation with her that lasted for more
than a half a sentence, about things other than pd. Such a relief.
She has never gone to a support group in all the years she's had this and
the anger and fear/frustration in her is very difficult not only for her
but very much for her caregiver, my dad, and the rest of the family. here
too, i can do little.