My understanding of acupuncture is that it can do wonders with relieving
pain. It cannot replenish a deficient organic system whether it be a vitamin,
hormone, enzyme, amino acid, or L-dopa. It claims to balance the  yin and the
yen that the body contains.

In my case, it allowed me to avoid a second carpal tunnel operation, and
considerably relieved arthritic pains in the knees, but I am a CG.  My wife
with PD did not find sufficient relief from acupuncture, but she did not much
believe in it and failed to give it a proper chance. Good luck to you.

Michel
>From the dominion of Patrick Henry and George Washington, near
where idiots can bloom on the Hill, if given proper nourrishment.