I get occasional requests for references that for one reason or
another don't make it to MEDLINE, so...

I have compiled an index for the Current Science Reviews. Since they
cover several months before I began putting them online, each item
has the original literature reference as well as the CSR issue date.
Due to my poor capability to upload, the index is available only on
paper (3 pages so far). If you would like a copy, send me a SASE.

What I should REALLY like, is for someone having the proper PC
equipment to take over and keep it up to date as new CSRs come out.
Even that would require repunching the entire current version.
The alternative is to offer a periodic paper revision, a lot of
postage (sigh).

Cheers, Joe

J. R. Bruman (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road