>For those not familiar with fava beans, 1 cup of beans or pods contains
>approx. the equivilent of one 25/100 standard release Sinemet. .

I like fava beans too.

They contain approximately 34 % water, 8% protein,  0.5% fat, 26%
carbohydrate, traces of fatty acids,  55mg calcium, 290 mg phosphorus, 6mg
iron, 1160mg potassium,  and traces of vitamins.  How is 1 cup of this
equivalent to any Sinemet that contains L-dopa and  carbodopa? In calories,
or therapeutic effect, or that it can exarcebate favism.

I like fava beans, and sometimes I think they do not like me. they can
provide all the essential amino acids when eaten with with rice.
Bon appetit.
Michel