A few members of my local (Santa Barbara, CA) PD Support Group reported that
nausea induced by Sinemet has been greatly reduced if you cheat just a little
and have a few crackers or a light snack with the medicine.  Another
suggestion was to take Sinemet with orange juice.  It was  claimed that OJ
helps the absorption of Levodopa.  I can't vouch for these approaches, not
having suffered from nausea myself (mercifully) from any PD medication.
 Thought I'd share these pointers that have helped others and might just help
you, Dora, Kathy and futre early sinemet users.  Best wishes.  Hope this
helps someone.

Ilan Levi             ([log in to unmask])