Hi Jim
The algorthhm.DOC file was in a DOS-Windows Microsoft Word format. I also
have a Mac, and was able to open it in ClarisWorks. If you drop the file on
the ClarisWorks icon, it may not open, but if you start ClarisWorks and use
the Open command, then it should. I am using version 4 of ClarisWorks, and
you need to have the proper translation file in ClarisWorks to translate the
file proplerly. Translated, the file is 145 K in ClarisWorks. I could send
you a copy if you like, but would put it in a self extracting stuffit archive
which should cut the size about in half. Let me know if you wish me to do
this, and what version of ClarisWorks you are using.
Brian Symonds   <[log in to unmask]>