The Algorithm is still available from me by e-mail in a text format. The
Algorithm is in 4 parts. The text format is the universal format of the
Internet. The text format is the only format transportable between platforms
and operating systems. Word processing formats are limited in usefulness
because like opinions, there are several 'favorites'.

I am also working on a system that will allow me to search the archives for
those who have indicated that it was useful for them.

I am also in the process of upgrading my "box" to handle the megabites of
parkinsn logfiles.

The "Current Topics....." messages will return when all is set, allowing all
to order messages that answer specific questions or cover specific topics.

The Care-Giver Manual will be revised to make it more Parkinson's specific
and have areas where local information may be added before printing.

The Parkinsons Chat Channel is available on the Undernet in the evenings in
the U.S. and Canada. Australians and New Zealanders, that is afternoon your
time. Europeans, that is after midnight your local time. Saturday and
Sunday, U.S. and Canadian, the Parkinson's has expanded hours of operation
although it is random.

The Parkinsons Chat Channel is an outreach of the parkinsn list.

John Cottingham    "The parkinsn list brings Knowledge, Comfort, Hope, and
Homeboy             Friendship to the parkinsonian world."
LibraryH            Parkinson's Chat on the Undernet 8:30 PM CST -6 Daily.
                    If you access the Internet through a provider with a
[log in to unmask]     PPP/SLIP account, free IRC chat software is available. WFD