Dear Phil:

I read your message several days ago, but despite a search, I did not
find the impairment list until now.   Under 11.01 (Neurological
Impairments) there is:
11.06  Parkinsonian Syndrome.  With the following signs;  Significant
rigidity , bradykinesia, or tremor in two extremities, which, singly or
in combination, result in sustained disturbance of gross and dexterous
movements, or gait and station.

I am no expert, but I understand having PD does not ipso facto lead to
disability benefits from SS, but a determination is made whether the PD
satisfies 11.06.

Incidentally, while typing 11.06 I noted some lack of grammatical
clarity.  I have double checked my transcription.

Allan