Can some kind soul out there please send us the address and phone number of
the pharmacy in PA which supplies NADH?  O

Our regular supploer in FLA is out of stock, as are we, and Menuco in NY has
extremely high prices.  Would appreciate a reply either on the list, or by
EMail to Dave n [log in to unmask]

We are nearing the end of our stay in Louisville,and will return to PA in
late May.  Dave is doing well here, with all the meds, in addition to EEG
Biofeedback, which seems to have helped with balance, relaxation,
concentration,, and vague non specific feelings of good health.  Regards to
all.  Dave n lyn