Dear Jack,
My dad consuted with Dr. Tasker in Toronto about the Pallidotomy procedure a
month or so ago. Unfortunately he suffers from too many of the "plus"
symptoms and is not considered a good candidate for the surgery. However, he
did say that he was very impressed with Dr. Tasker. I'm sorry I could not be
of more help. I don't know alot of the details since I live quite a distance
from Dad, but your friend may want to look into a consultation with him(Dr.
Tasker). I know we were kind of looking at the procedure as a last hope for
Dad, I've heard of so many positive results on this list. Hope I've helped a
little.God bless.
P.S. You wouldn't be the author would you! Thank you if you are!