Sue Hildick form Senator Hatfield's office just told me this
afternoon that Jeffords of VT, a Republican on Kassebaum's Health and
Labor Subcommittee, where the Udall bill is languishing, has agreed to
cosponsor.  THAT BRINGS THE NUMBER OF COSPONSORS ON THAT COMMITTEE TO
9 --A MAJORITY.  Way to go Vermont!  Now we need to get Gregg of New
Hampshire on this New England toboggan.  In the last few weeks we've
seenSenators Cohen and Snowe from Maine, Leahy and Jeffords of Vermont, and
not too long ago Kennedy of MA all join the Cosponsors list. If only
some other states could follow this example.  Is there anybody with
Parkinson's in North Carolina, or Flordia