This is a more precise subject title, to replace 'PD AND DIABETES.'

I now count about thirty responses to my first " PD and Diabetes" message
about three weeks ago.  I think we should urge FUNDING (from the Udall bill?
or elsewhere?) of a detailed study of the incidence of various glucose
tolerance abnormalities in both the genetic relatives of PWP's(People with
Parkinsons) and in the relatives of PW/oP's (you guessed it- w/o is
"without").

Wouldn't be EXCITING if we discovered  that diabetes, hyper- and
hypoglycemia, and other sugar-metabolism conditions occur in a MARKEDLY
INCREASED FREQUENCY in the RELATIVES of A HUGE  sample of PWP'S??

By the way,  I am PD-9 yrs, onset, 37, older brother, juvenile onset diabetes
at 16.

KEEP THOSE RESPONSES COMING!!

Thank you from Maine, the land of Katahdin, Mooshead, and
lobstahs--ayuh!...and 100% congressional co-sponsorship of the Udall bill.

Ivan Suzman([log in to unmask])