Hello,

My name is Dave Earp.  I have just joined this list.

On April 9 I was diagnosed with PD.  I have known something was wrong with
me for almost a year.  It started with my speaking voice.  My volume is
muted and if I am not careful I will slur words with too many t or th
syllables.  Next my handwriting went south on me.  Sometimes my balance is
not what it should be.

I am only 50.  My health is generally good (considering), and at least now
I know what I am up against.  Judging from the amount of traffic on this
list, I am not alone.

Cheers, Dave Earp ([log in to unmask])

Bill Clinton and Bob Dole, eh.  Looks like I'll be voting for Phil Lesh
again.