In message <[log in to unmask]> Parkinson's
Disease - Information Exchange Network utoronto.ca writes:
> Hello,
>
> My name is Dave Earp.  I have just joined this list.
>
> On April 9 I was diagnosed with PD.  I have known something was wrong with
> me for almost a year.  It started with my speaking voice.  My volume is
> muted and if I am not careful I will slur words with too many t or th
> syllables.  Next my handwriting went south on me.  Sometimes my balance is
> not what it should be.
>
> I am only 50.  My health is generally good (considering), and at least now
> I know what I am up against.  Judging from the amount of traffic on this
> list, I am not alone.
>
> Cheers, Dave Earp ([log in to unmask])
>
> Bill Clinton and Bob Dole, eh.  Looks like I'll be voting for Phil Lesh
> again.

Welcome, Dave. Your symptoms of onset are by no means unusual. You will enjoy
this list and find it helpful. Good luck.

               Bob Howard, CG for Lorraine 76/10+

Bob Howard, occasionally known formally as:
Robert B. Howard <[log in to unmask]>
1320 Wisconsin St.
Hudson, WI 54016
Voice phone (714) 386 3596