Fellow subscribers,
My name is Kathrynne Holden. I'm a registered dietitian in Fort Collins,
Colorado, USA. I specialize in the nutritional health of older adults.
Though I have few clients with Parkinsons, they are special to me and I
want to help as much as I can. I try to keep up with all the latest
information, however, it's not always easy.

I hope this list will help broaden my perspective and help me provide
better nutritional help for my clients. Does anyone have any new
information on the 7-to-1 diet? My last information is about 2 years old
and I'd be interested to know if any new work has been done since then.

Best regards,