Hannah King--your father's experience with the nurse practitioner who
failed for so long to dx him--or apparently to refer him to a neurologist--
is so sad!  I'm glad that you are now on the right track. Perhaps you
would be interested on your mother's behalf in the CARE list (I just
posted the notice about it again)?  I'm sure many of the 100+ folks on
CARE have experienced some of the problems your parents are having, and could
be helpful listeners. Why not give it a try?
Camilla Flintermann,CG for Peter 77/6+ Oxford,OH <[log in to unmask]>