Ken, this foot/toe cramping is absolutly the worst pain Ive ever been through
in my life.

My ankles start to tingle,  my toes point in different directions and then
comes the toe curling under so tight that I cant pry them straight.  My
instep twists to the side and my heel rises up.   WHAT A MESS.   Sometimes it
happens to both feet at the same time.

Only those who have experienced this can know the pain.

This happens to me on a regular timetable.   10-10:30 AM and again about
8-8:30PM
but not every day.  When it did happen, I took   two ATIVAN and 1/2 PERGOCET
to relieve the cramp and relax my anxiety.  It took about 30 minutes to begin
to work and another 15 minutes to relieve the episode.    That was
unacceptable to me, my family or anyone else in my way at the time.   My
husband noting that these onset times were consistant "perscribed" that I
take the 2 Ativan and 1/2 Pergocet about one hour before the anticipated
onset times (mentioned above).   For the past two weeks, I have NOT had a
single crises.   Why we didnt think of this earlier.

You know with this s...t disease no two persons are alike.  What works for me
may not be of use to anyone else.   Check with your neuro before trying this.
  Be careful,  a while back, I overdosed on Ativan trying to kill the pain
when I was all alone in the house and I wound up putting my shoes in the oven
and cooking the plastic handles on my pots.   That problem ended immed when I
reduced the ativan back to the normal doese of NOT MORE THAN 6/24HRS.

Hope I gave you some relief.
(Where in Australia are you)
Joyce