Hello to all,
My name is Ricky Slaughter, I've subscribed to this list becuase my brother was
diagnosed w/ Parkinson's three years ago. In fact, I got online for this reason.
My brother is now forty-two,his PD symptoms appeared @ age thirty-eight not
long after shoulder surgery. It has been stated by two PD MDs that his PD was
"probably'trauma induced". Currently, he is being considered as a candidate
for Pallidotomy.
Most of the info he has been provided seems (in my view) incomplete and I'm
hoping to find some answers here.
I would like to hear from others in his age group who have had this procedure
or who are considering it. Also, where to find reports about clinical
trials which have been conducted on this or any related surgery.
Of course,I have too many other questions to list them all here.
                                        For Your Consideration, Thanx,
                                         Ricky Slaughter