Greetings to all,

I'm happy to have surmounted the trials of subscribing to this group, with
the kind help of Barbara Patterson.  Seems the web page out there has an
obsolete address.

A little history about me..

I'm 63 years young, retired, long time Californian, living in the heart of
Silicon Valley.  A real computer hobbiest, using 3 networked 486 pc
machines using IBM OS\2 operating system.  I have PD, first evidenced in
1986 with a slight tremor on the right side, initially in the right arm,
progressing over the months to the right hand and leg.  Initial medication
was Artane / Sinemet, with Eldepryl added in 1989.  In 1995, Artane and
Eldepryl was discontinued, and Permax started.  The only symptom is still
a unilateral tremor on the right side.  The present dosage is 200mg
Sinemet 4x, and 1mg Permax 3x, supplimented by 0.5mg Cogentin 2x daily.

I'm interested in any info some of you might have about Pravastatin, how
it compares with Permax, particularily w/respect to tremors, when it might
become available, etc.

I'm happy to become a member of your group.

Norman
--