Sometimes when I go walking, my right foot cramps up and I have to sit down
till it passes, if I don't it gets worse.  Is this related to PD or not. I
told my doctor about it sometime ago and he did'nt seem to think it was.
Does anyone else have this problem.

Having PD does have it's good side. When we have a power failure, I'm able
to work in the local milk bar.  As the milkshake machine.  (ha ha)

If you can't laugh at yourself your in big trouble.

Greetings again from the land down under.
                        Ken Lane ([log in to unmask])