re: Leslie's question:

> On putting stuff on the web -- How does this relate to putting
> stuff on Inkshed? I'm prepared to put my paper as a work in
> progress on whatever site, so just tell me what to do -- whoever
> knows!

As far as I know there's no official plan, because we didn't think
about it -- or at least I didn't -- until I got home and, like
Marcy, thought I'd like to be able to visit again some of the things I
heard.  And while I was getting my own up, it occurred to me that
there might be people who hadn't thought of doing that or would like
help & advice, which I'm happy to offer.  Eventually, or sooner, I
think there should probably be a set of links on the Inkshed site
that would take you to whatever's up, wherever it is (as of now I
know only of Doug's and mine).  But if there's an easy way to get
things directly onto the Inkshed site, that'd be good -- or, if you
have an electronic or wordprocessor file you want to put up but don't
have an easy place to put it, let me know and I'll arrange to get it
on our server here.

Mary-Louise, how complicated is getting stuff directly on the server
there?

                                   -- Russ
                                __|~_
Russell A. Hunt            __|~_)_ __)_|~_   Department of English
St. Thomas University      )_ __)_|_)__ __)  PHONE: (506) 363-3891
Fredericton, New Brunswick   |  )____) |       FAX: (506) 450-9615
E3B 5G3   CANADA          ___|____|____|____/    [log in to unmask]
       ~~~~~~~~ http://www.StThomasU.ca/hunt/hunt.htm ~~~~~~~~