The Canadian Association of Teachers of Technical Writing is meeting from
Friday to Monday at the Learneds in St. Catharine's.  We are holding
special sessions this year on Writing centres and we hope that these
sessions facilitate  the development of neworks among writing centres. So
if anyone, especially anyone associated with a writing centre, is in the
area we would love to see you there.  A special open session is available
on MOnday for any writing centre staff who show up to discuss their own
centres.

As usual, the CATTW is also holding some of its regular sessions.  This
year we are exploring issues related to power and organizations (an
issues that also, of course, applies to writing centres).

We will be in room 207 of the Education Building from Friday am until
Monday noon.

HOpe to see some of there.

Cathy Schryer