Just my 'ditto' on the congratulations and thanks to the Manitoba
mafia.  It was really fun.  I always come back from Inkshed
happy, and when people see my shining face they can't imagine
how an academic conference can have that effect (I don't tell
them about talent night, of course).

On putting stuff on the web -- How does this relate to putting
stuff on Inkshed? I'm prepared to put my paper as a work in
progress on whatever site, so just tell me what to do -- whoever
knows!

Leslie

Leslie Sanders                  Humanities/Writing Programmes
706 Atkinson College            (416)736-5208  (X66604)
York University                 (416)736-5343