> Mary-Louise, how complicated is getting stuff directly on the server
> there?

not a problem...

..actually, there are some really good student monitors here right now, with
nothing to do--students aren't around in droves--so I can get them working on
Inkshed WebPage...will certainly get links in to Russ' and doug's
Websites...if Leslie gives me her paper on disk, we can "move it" to (a more
neutral term to be sure than "getting it up" or even "getting it on") the Web
Page here and make an Inkshed 13 link.

  And anyone else out there who doeesn't have his/her own HomePage, but wants
his/her paper on-line, send me the text (if it's in hard-copy only the
students can scan it in).  And I can make an Inkshed 14 link as well, when
we've worked out some of the details.

Anyway, will work on this tomorrow - have finally finished marking and can't
stand how happy I am!  m-l