Just wanted to add my belated thanks to the Inkshed 13 organizers -- I
just mistyped "Ink" as "Kin" which seems one of the most appropriate
Freudian slips I've made in a while!  It was a wonderful few days and
I am having a lot of trouble readjusting to normal (not Normal) life
-- Roger will be sick of that joke by now.   Thanks Sandy, Pat,
Amanda, Laura and everyone else who made this Inkshed the best yet,
as far as I am concerned.  As someone else said, it is because the
organization was so good that we hardly noticed it.  Everything just
seemed to flow smoothly.  What an achievement!

Many many thanks.
Ann Beer

ps Please everyone note that my new e-mail address is [log in to unmask]
McGill.ca
(students love to make jokes about that too, as you can imagine.)