Ann's posting subject line suggested the old "Hendrix experience" link to
me, though I much preferred Sandy's guitar virtuosity.  When I got back I
heard myself saying "Wow, that felt good" on the way home from the
airport. It was great to see everybody again, to listen intently, to
talk and to eat and to drink and to hike. I really liked listening to the
ice crack on a frozen beach where the lake stretched to the horizon. And
now this (a line commonly heard at the conference)--back to n(N)ormal. I
just thought I'd add my thanks to those who put so much of their time
into organizing a wonderful expereince for all those who attended.

Roger Graves