> To all you folks out there, a quick question (betraying the typical
> provincial narowness of a central CAnadian).  Is there any other
> university system, besides that of Ontario (Quebec is different because of
> CEGEP) that allows for a three-year BA?
>         Aviva

Not BC, at least not to my knowledge, tho SFU does occasionally think
about marketting degrees to customers--excuse me, I must have meant
students--who already have some postsecondary education, e.g., turning a
2-year college/institute degree into a bachelor's degree in business by
attending on weekends for three years, which means cutting corners off
normal course requirements.
.