We have reached that stage of volume production at which I begin to make
frantic enquiries on REED-L!

Does anyone know whether the BL has an E-mail address? I just need to ask
one of those annoying, picky little questions about typefaces on a title
page of an early printed book (which is (*alas*) not part of the STC
microfilm series here but is available in the flesh at the BL). It would
be an easy question for someone there to answer, I think.... Please reply
to me if you have such an address and my apologies to the list for taking
up bandwidth with an off-topic query!

Abigail
Dr Abigail Ann Young, Records of Early English Drama| [log in to unmask]
Victoria College, University of Toronto             | utoronto.ca |
http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~reed/reed.html  || Home pages for REED & REED-L
http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~reed/reed-l.html|| Try 'em, you'll like 'em