J. R. Bruman (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road
Sherman Oaks CA 91403

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 5 May 1996 14:57:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: J.R. Bruman <[log in to unmask]>
To: Alan Richards <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: re: Sinemet High

Alan, try the second trick I mentioned- if your dr. approves the extra
dosage: Half a regular 25/100 tablet gets me started before breakfast.
After a half hour it has taken effect and then I can eat; then about
an hour after breakfast (2 hours after the first dose) I take the
50/200 CR which lasts the rest of the morning. You might wish to look
up a new citation, which will appear in the June 1996 CSR, describing
the trick: Pahwa R et al; Neur 1996;46:1059-1062

Cheers, Joe

J. R. Bruman (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road
Sherman Oaks CA 91403